Friday, September 14, 2012

Day 5...30 Things.

Hello my sweet peeps!!  We're on Day 5 now...

I must say, I have so enjoyed reading everyones posts...and I feel that I've really gotten to know some of you much better.  The questions really do offer a glimpse into our souls :)

Ready for today's question??  Here goes...

Here's #5:

What are 5 things that make you MOST happy, RIGHT NOW?

1.  My kids being with me...that all of them are happy in their lives...Brooke has a great job that she is doing very well at, Spencer is loving life with his football buddies...Jae is turning into a little fashion princess, complete with a new permed hair-do.  They all laugh...they all smile..they all goof around.  They are happy.  When they are happy, I am happy.

2.  My husband smiled today...and laughed.  I haven't heard that for quite awhile.  We have immense amounts of stress on us right now, as we are finishing up our basement.  This has been a struggle and a journey for me...nothing like what I was expecting.  I love Mark, with all my heart...and I love how his face lights up, when he is smiling from his soul.

3.  My Bible.  My Savior.  I'll be honest, my stress level right now is OFF THE CHARTS...I'm scared...and worried about different things...however, I am trusting the Lord to watch over my heart and my life.  Not a day will ever go by that I wont sing His praises.  For whatever reason, He is allowing me to walk in the dark right now, but no matter what, I know He is right beside me.  My Bible offers so much hope to me...this is what I read yesterday:  Hebrews 7:25  Therefore He is able to save completely those who come to God through Him, because He ALWAYS LIVES to intercede for them.  WOW, what a message!

4.  My Temp-tations dishes...yes, dishes.  I collect Temp-tations, they are these ceramic dishes that can be used for a multitude of different things.  Even when I'm not using them, I love to look at them.  They give me JOY!  I love anything fun for my kitchen...because I love to cook, I love all sorts of fun serving dishes, pitchers, plates, gadgets...you name it! 

5.  HGTV's Buying & Selling...and Love it, or List it!  I LOVE THESE SHOWS!!  They give me a lot of inspiration and I love to see the different things these guys do with a little bit of elbow grease and a lot of imagination.  Such fun shows...I've even got Jae bird in on the fun!

1 comment:

  1. Danielle Ledford MosleySeptember 14, 2012 at 10:29 AM

    There are so many things that make me insanely happy!!!!
    1.)My Chanelle! Love that kid, she is just herself and I love that about her. I love her precision for perfection, love her tenderheart, and I love her hard head.
    2.)My husband. We click. Can't imagine life without him. Before Ken, Chanelle and I had a house but adding Ken made it a home. I love family time, dinnertime, dates with him, going for a bike ride...
    3.)Flip flops. They are undoubtedly my favorite invention of all time. Love them. I wear them all the time, with skirts, shorts, pants, jeans, I have the most amazing flip flop tan line.
    4.)I love my kindle and my keurig. I know technically this is two things. I use them together though. It is so nice to sit with a cup of coffee and read. Love it.
    5.)My church we have been attending. Love it.

    ReplyDelete