Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Day 8...30 Things.

Moving right along...

Day 8!!

Here goes...

Item #8:

What are 5 passions you have?

1.  My Savior.  Wow, when I think about what my life could be like without Jesus, it scares me half to death.  I really don't know how people manage this life without Him in their lives. 

2.  My kids.  I want to make sure they are all taken care of, happy and doing well in their lives.  I know they must stumble and fall in life, but I want to be there to help them get back up.  They are my life!  I love to treat them to things, spoil them, shower them with love.  They are all getting to old to let me get huggy-huggy with me...it can feel awkward sometimes, lol...but I hope they all know I would do absolutely anything for any of them.  They are my life line.

3.  My Husband.  I love him.  I love that we get to share our life together...I love that I can be real with him...I love taking care of him, cooking his meals...washing his clothes...spending time, even if it's watching HGTV together.  I love how he makes me laugh...especially when I don't want to laugh.  He knows what to do to make me giggle every time.  I also love the little touches he sometimes brings to my life...every once in awhile I get an extra special note, or little just because gift or text message.  Those are the moments that I live for.  I love them.

4.  My store.  I love what I do...and most of all I love that I get to help other women who have either experienced similar circumstances that I had to go through.  I love being able to make someone smile and make them happy.  I love to see people's faces light up when they see something fun in my shop...I mean really...who doesn't love a great pair of shoes??

5.  My family.  I love each and every one of them.  I think that family is the most important thing.  I am so thankful to have two amazing families...here and in Georgia. 

6.  My house.  In an old fashioned kinda way, I think a woman's place is in the home (and work...I think women can have it all).  I love to make my house a home...I want all my kids to know that no matter where they are in life, they can always come home.  There is always an open door, and always open arms ready to hug and help.  I love to decorate...I love to make things look pretty.  I LOVE IT.

Okay, so that was 6...I'm a very passionate person lol!!

1 comment:

  1. Danielle Ledford MosleySeptember 26, 2012 at 11:45 AM

    Had to think about this:
    1.) Definitely my savior
    2.) Chanelle and Ken
    3.) Equality
    4.) LIFE
    5.) Books

    ReplyDelete