Monday, September 10, 2012

30 THINGS...A Totally FAB Game

30 THINGS.

Let's play a little game, shall we?  Every day, for the next 30 days I will post a question or statement.  I promise to answer honestly and with an open heart.  In turn, in the comment box, you can either comment on my randomness, or post your own response, thoughts or feelings to the question/statement.  My hopes are that we can all get to know each other better...plus, I think it will be lots of fun!

So, who's with me??

Ready to play??!!

Here goes...

Here's #1 on the list:

List 10 RANDOM facts about YOURSELF!

1.  I will NOT eat anything that swims.  NOTHING.  Don't even try to get it past me...I know.  :)

2.  I have OCD tendencies....I like things in order.  Even pillows on a couch...or spices in a spice rack..or cheese in the fridge...Don't judge.

3.  If I am wearing jeans or pants with belt loops, I must wear a belt.  No exceptions.

4.  If I see a penny heads down, I will NOT pick it up.  Even if it's in my road.  I know this is a weird superstition...

5.  If I don't make my bed before I leave for work, I have a bad day.  It's like a little grey cloud that follows me everywhere.

6.  When I am at home, by myself, I love to listen to classical music.

7.  I have 5 tattoos and I think everyone of them are beautiful. 

8.  To this day, I still bawl like a baby when I watch the movie "The Way We Were".  It gets me every. single. time. 

9.  I am afraid of heights. My husband, does not seem to pay attention to my fear, or chooses to ignore my screams of terror when he makes me climb up on hay bales to help him out.

10.  I have read the Bible, front to cover, multiple times.






10 comments:

  1. You always need to make your bed. It builds character. It really does.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :) I do every day...I feel crummy when it doesn't get made

      Delete
  2. We might be total opposites :) I NEVER make my bed, I haven't seen the movie that makes you cry, I rarely wear a belt, I am only OCD at work-home is a mess, no tattoos. . . maybe we should be friends! ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! :) I think we would be good friends!! Thanks for sharing...I enjoyed reading...you know the saying: opposites attract!! Hope your day is blessed!!

      Delete
  3. Danielle "Ledford" MosleySeptember 10, 2012 at 10:15 PM

    1. I'm not as extroverted as people think. I crave the time I am completely alone.
    2.I think the Twillight books and Hunger Games are way overrated.
    3.The library is my favorite space in the whole entire world.
    4.I danced in the super bowl halftime show in 1994
    5.My husband is so similar to Renee' its scary, but he has more facial hair!
    6.I LOVE to laugh my balls off.
    7.I absolutely hate to fold laundry and put it away. Therefore I see absolutely nothing wrong with having two laundry baskets one for clean clothes and one for dirty clothes.
    8.One time in Jamaica I used your toothbrush.
    9.I believe EVERYTHING happens for a reason.
    10.I'm learning to knit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all, I LOVE YOU!! LOL...#8 cracked me up!! Some of your random facts I knew, some I didn't :) thanks for playing!!

      Delete
  4. Wow -- I can hardly make it past #1 -- I'm wondering what you eat -- are you a vegetarian (vegan)? I "get" fish, however what about cows? Do you realize how many cows hung out in ponds this summer when it was so hot? And pigs... well they love a good mud puddle..... so in my mind if you enter the water "they swim"... Hmmm... another of life's mysteries...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol...well, I should of clarified that a bit...I wont eat fish or seafood...animals that LIVE in water :)

      Delete
  5. 1. I like salsa, but DO NOT like stewed tomatoes in my spaghetti-weird, I know!
    2. My biggest fear is something tragic will happen with my son-that would kill me.
    3. I like my bed made also. I don't have to necessarily do it in the morning but it needs to be done before I will sleep in it that night.
    4. Fire is one of my biggest fears. My husband was burned over 80% of his body-I almost lost him! Thank the good Lord he lived.
    5. I'm very frugal with my spending (I don't like the word "cheap"). I use coupons, I shop sales, and I enter contests to win things ;)
    6. It took me 3 years to get pregnant with my son. The last year, I was on fertility treatments. So, it hurts when people say "Don't you want anymore kids". They have no idea what I had to go through to get my son and just don't have the money to go through it again.
    7. I LOVE to read. I'm a regular at the library.
    8. My favorite color is blue.
    9. I look forward to the day I won't have to work evenings and weekends anymore and can see my husband more. But this way, we don't have to pay for daycare for our son. Again it's "frugal". LOL
    10. I am a very shy person. It takes a lot for me to let people into my life but once I let them in, it's forever. I'm not out-going and don't know how to be. I strive to be a nice person and will help someone if it's within my means.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jennifer!!

      Thanks so much for sharing, girl! I feel like I have a better glimpse as to the lady behind the sweet, shy smile :) I didn't realize that you had to deal with tragedy in your life, I'm so sorry to hear about your husband :( I know you cherish every moment you have with your husband and son...and that's what matters. Being frugal is a good thing...in fact, I could due to learn some lessons from you :) I love the library too...wish I had more time to hang out there. My favorite color is blue, too...and I love that you make your bed too...kindred spirits, we are! :)

      Delete